Whilst I’ve always been a fan of Rihanna’s fashion choices, and even taken inspiration for my own attire, their doesn’t appear to be any flattering items for us pear-shaped ladies! The ‘We Found Love‘ look is great for the slender build, which the collection appears to be targeted towards.
My favourite pieces is the tie-knot yellow silk dress (pictured). I absolutely love the colour of the dress, and I am totally in awe of the fact that this can be worn for both a daytime look or glammed up with some heels for a night out.
I think Miss Fenty has done really well for herself in all aspects of her career and seeing as she has such a fascinating dress choice it was only a matter of time before she decided to design her own.
- Star Spotting: Rihanna Is OWNING Her Audrey Hepburn Moment (PHOTO) (blockjams.com)
- How to pull off RihRih’s casual looks (fashionkillaceecee.wordpress.com)
- Bad Gal Get Ups: Rih Rih Shows Off Her Chanel Swag And Rocks Her River Island Clothing While Living It Up On Tour (bossip.com)
- Rihanna River Island Fashion Line: Launched in London! (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- I’m a Rihanna fan, so maybe I’m biased.. (irishbutnotaleprechaun.wordpress.com)